The spring Sephora event starts today, Friday April 14th. If you’re a beauty insider, this is the time of year where Sephora offers a discount on all things beauty. It can be a bit overwhelming navigating the site or stores during the sale. But as usual, your beauty bestie has you covered with some Sephora Savings Event recommendations
Beauty Insider Tips
First, if you’re not a member of the Beauty Insider Program go ahead and join, and you’ll be able to start saving immediately. The tiers in the Beauty Insider are VIB Rouge, VIB and Beauty Insider. Depending on your tier, you can save 20, 15 or 10% respectively, and 30% on all items from the Sephora Collection.
For my budget conscious babes(myself included) I have a list of 25 products under $25 dollars from Sephora that you can also shop during the savings event.
*Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. Which means, at no additional cost to you, I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase through the provided links. Thank you for your support.
Without delay, let me give you my skincare recommendations. In my opinion, Sephora still reigns supreme in the skincare department and they have plenty to choose from during the Spring savings event.
- Sephora Ultra Glow Serum With Vitamin C– An affordable, but potent Vitamin C serum, great for your morning skincare routine and sensitive skin friendly.
- Glow Recipe Avocado Soothing Skin Serum– Ultra nourishing and hydrating serum that helps repair the skin barrier. This is a great addition to my nighttime skincare routine and works wonderfully on all skin types.
- Paula’s Choice Resists Super Lightweight SPF– You know my recommendations wouldn’t be complete without an SPF. Paula’s Choice lightweight sunscreen will be great for the hot, summer days ahead.
- Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm– Luscious and hydrated lips are always the move. Summer Fridays has you covered with these lip butter balms.
- Tatcha The Dewey Skin Cream Moisturizer– This is a more high end moisturizer, but in my honest opinion, it’s absolutely worth it. Hydration for days with ingredients that won’t harm your skin.
As I’m sure you know, it’s a bit hard to narrow down my many makeup choices, I’ve had so many favorites over the last few months. Here are my recommendations of my faves and some new things you should check out.
- Haus Labs by Lady Gaga TriChrome Highlighter– You really can’t go wrong with any product that Haus Labs has launched, but this highlighter is something special. Add a little to your collarbone when you wear your off the shoulder tops this summer.
- Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil– A new obsession from Rare Beauty are their Tinted lip Oils. The color is very vibrant in every shade and you should note, these wear more like a lip stain (thought not drying at all). While you’re at it get the Rare Beauty blush.
- Ami Cole Skin Enhancing Tint is a must-have, especially for my pals who want to wear makeup but not full coverage, full glam. This is a light to medium skin tint that gives you just enough coverage to enhance your already beautiful skin.
- LYS Triple Fix Brightening Concealer– How is this concealer so lightweight but giving full coverage? It must be magic and that’s exactly why this concealer needs to be in your cart ASAP.
- Danessa Myricks Yummy Skin Balm Blush– What’s so great about DM’s products, especially these blush balms is that she makes them multi-use. You can use these vibrant, easy to blend balms on both your cheek and lips.
- Tower28 Sculpting Contour Cream– Contour and bronze with ease with the Tower28 sculpting cream. It so easy to use, even the most beginner can use this without feeling overwhelmed.
As a note, I was hesitant to post fragrance recommendations because fragrance is so personal. However, if you’re looking to try something new, the Sephora savings is the perfect time. Personally, I prefer rollerballs, especially with a new scent. It gives me a chance to try the fragrance without worrying about if the fragrance will go bad before I use it all.
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Blush– I am hooked on the entire Good Girl collection but there’s something special about this one. It could be the top note of bergamot, my favorite note in a perfume. Either way, I’ll be smelling delicious all summer.
- KayAli Yum Pistachio Gelato– While this fragrance is too sweet for my personal tastes, the girlies seem to love it. So if you like sweet fragrances, this would be for you. This is available in a rollerball too, try it and let me know how you like it.
- Valentino Donna Born In Roma Eau Du Parfum– Ooh la la, this scent is absolutely sexy. Very feminine with notes of black currant and bourbon vanilla, this is sure to bring all the boys to the yard.
- Juliette Has a Gun Lust For Sun Parfum– This is a fragrance that was recommended to me by a Sephora employee and it did not disappoint. Notes of ylang-ylang, and coconut give it a sweet application, but the dry down is sensual and romantic.
I hope you enjoy shopping the Sephora sale this spring, and if you’re not partaking, that’s totally ok as well. My cart is very small because I’m working hard on shopping my stash and getting more empty products before I add more to my collection. My biggest tip would be to take full advantage of the skincare and makeup from the Sephora Collection. That is where you’ll get the most bang for your buck and the products are top quality.
Check out my Youtube Video on these beauty recommendations and more:
Let me know what you get and make sure to tag me so I can see your goodies.