Regardless of the trends of bags and purses this fall, tote bags are the ones that never go out of style. Why do you need a tote bag, you ask? Well, they carry everything, from my planner to my gigantic makeup bag, they’re roomy enough to hold all of the important things. Carrying a tote bag is a great addition to your fall wardrobe, pair it with your favorite pashmina for a stylish look.
In this post, I chose 6 designer tote bags that I think are perfect to add to your fall wardrobe. These are quality, leather bags that are stylish, and affordable. Tote bag purses are a classic staple to any wardrobe and you can either dress them up or down depending on your mood. These 6 designer tote bags are my picks for the bags you need this fall.
*This post contains affiliate links, should you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission. You’re under no obligation to use these links, but I thank you for your support”
- Michael Kors Jet Set Tote Bag– MK gave us a fantastic tote bag with the Jet Set Tote. It’s versatile, stylish, and has separate compartments to hold everything from your iPhone to your Fenty Gloss. this bag retails for $198
- Kate Spade Lori Tote– This is what I call a perfect tote, just enough room for your wallet, phone, makeup kit and a snack. The Lori Tote currently comes in 5 colors including classic black, taupe and off white. It retails for $109.
- COACH Polished Pebble Tote Bag– Coach bags are the bags that you want to add to your closet because they never go out of style and they last forever. The Pebble Day Tote is the perfect bag to take to the office or carry when running your errands. This bag comes with a zip pouch to carry your other necessities. This bag retails for $295
- Tory Burch Robinson Small Tote– You can never go wrong with a black tote, and this small tote from Tory Burch is the perfect go to bag. Even though it’s smaller, it still fits all of essentials and then some. The gold toned hardware give the black leather a little razzle dazzle, dress it up or dow, either way this bag is a winner. This retails for $328
- Dooney & Bourke Florentine Tote– Fun fact; Dooney & Bourke was my very first luxury purse. These bags are classics in every since and the Florentine tote is a must have for fall. The soft, supple leather bag comes in 6 vibrant colors, including my favorite, the salmon orange, a perfect shade for fall. This bag retails for $283.
- Botkier Ludlow Pebbled Leather Tote– The Ludlow tote is luxurious and affordable, and comes in 6 colors including the classic taupe. This bag is the carry-all with it’s well organized interior pockets. I love this bag for the simplicity and the feel of the leather. This retails for $200